09 January 2009

Time is making fools of us again.

I haven't blogged in a while, as you may have noticed. If you hadn't noticed, let me spare you the inevitable date comparison: it's been about ten days. Which, to me, constitutes a minor failure in the blogosphere.

The thing is, I've had little to say by way of this blog in the past ten days. I haven't been writing at all because of laziness and pure slothfulness -- it's been my last week of Christmas vacation and I've savored it. I've been blissfully distracted by iilwy and the Vultures. It's been glorious.

Also, my computer's been on the fritz. My Microsoft Word freaked out on me and my disc drive technically disappeared off my computer just in time for me to receive my new Microsoft 2007 installation discs in the mail. After a long, hard-fought battle, in which I bravely wrangled and outsmarted a machine, I restored Word to its rightful place on my PC and I'm ready for a new semester at school.

My first semester as an official, honest-to-God English major.

Glorious.

No comments: