19 January 2009

I take my hat off to you -- or, I would, if I were not afraid of showering you with spiders.

I just took my NaNoWriMo 2008 participants' survey. I was so thankful for the opportunity to share with the Office of Letters and Light staff my experience as a first-year NaNo. I might send them a little testimonial about my November and how much their hard work means to me, but then I realize I have made little by way of progress on my NaNovel, and I don't want to have to admit that! =X But I did purchase an OLL t-shirt though, jumping at the chance to get great $10 apparel.

Recalling my November, I got kind of pitifully emotional, and I'm more than ready for it to come around again, serving up a nice, hearty helping of motivation and glorious goal-reaching. What a great team the OLL are.

No comments: