20 November 2008

Day 20 of NaNoWriMo

So I'm getting ready to start my twentieth day of noveling. I'm slightly behind par on my word count because of schoolwork, exhaustion, and my mom being here at school to 1) celebrate her birthday, and 2) give us an opportunity to skip curfew to see Twilight at midnight. (Why aren't some theatres having a twilight showing? Hmm... maybe they are...)

So, I need to novel about 2,000 words a day from here on out to ensure I finish on time. And, I WILL finish on time.

Just because I feel so proud, I thought I'd let you know I finished reading World Without End a couple days ago amid all my mad noveling. Let me tell you, what with all the Black Plague description and power-hungry monks and such, World was quite the page-turner.

In other news, my T key on my keyboard is sticking. It was really hard to type "twentieth" earlier. I was painfully aware of each T in that word.

No comments: