22 February 2009

I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is.

May I introduce you to the list of all the things I should be doing today?
  • studying for American lit midterm tomorrow
  • reading, quiz-taking, and essaying for American history
  • writing a criticism for my university's production of The Crucible
  • completing online homework for my math class
  • brainstorming/markup for my ten-page play
  • reading the Bible
Instead, I am:
  • listening to music on Pandora
  • thinking about spring break and the trip to New York City I'm taking with my roommates (in 17 days!)
  • wondering how I'm going to get my hair cut when I go home for spring break
  • thinking about the weird dream I had this morning, involving twin baby boys, Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and a Victorian-era finishing school
  • trying to conjure a way to find time for the Oscars tonight, and wishing I'd seen more Oscar-worthy movies this year
  • wondering why I like to put links in my blog posts -- though it can probably be attributed to my love for Wikipedia
  • wishing I wasn't too distracted by the other stories in my head to keep moving forward on the project I have running now
So, that's what's on my mind. I'll let you know how all that works out.

No comments: